A woman hires Veronica to investigate her fiancé, but it turns out all her fears were in her mind. Meanwhile, Meg's sister Lizzie brings Meg's laptop to Veronica and Duncan so that her parents won't get what is on it. And the man in Chicago is Nathan Woods, a Chicago cop, who reveals to Wallace that he's his father.
- Veronica questions Weevil about an earring the sheriff's department found that was his.
- Weevil got an anonymous call that stated "Curly" Moran was responsible for the bus crash. Veronica traces the call to the Echolls' house, but it was during Logan's Life's Short party (which both the PCHers and the sheriff's department crashed), so it could have been anyone.
- Lizzie brings Duncan Meg's laptop and asks him to remove all of Meg's personal files. Veronica gets Mac to help.
- Keith finds out that the man in Chicago is Carl Morgan, but it turns out that is just an undercover alias for Nathan Woods, a Chicago cop and Alicia's former husband. He's also Wallace's father.
- "Jealousy" - Stereophonics
- "Jealous Love" - Robert Cray
- "So Jealous" - Tegan and Sara
- Veronica: [voiceover] Are you crazy Duncan? Leaving this out in the open? Do you leave heroin out when Iggy Pop spends the night?
:Veronica: [voiceover] The only way I'd ever make two grand in a week working at the Hut is if they installed a pole.
:Veronica: Julie! Stand down. He's not cheating on you — he's with a rabbi.
- Julie: A rabbi? He's not Jewish, I'm Jewish!
- Veronica: ...Are you there yet?
:Veronica: [Doing the temptation scenario] I tried real hard, I just couldn't get the nuts off. I think they're just...too tight. But, I did just put lotion all over my hands so they're kinda slippery.
:Colin: [When asked his opinion on Veronica's appearance] You fall under...knows she's gorgeous, but likes to hear it anyways.
- When Weevil tells Veronica about his "mysterious phone call" about Curly's involvement with the bus crash, Veronica enters into her phone the number off of his phone, which is 555-0153. Later on, when she says "Let's see who this mysterious tipster is," and types the number into Prying Eyez, she enters 555-0162; obviously a different number, yet she discovers it is tied to the Echolls family home and confronts Logan about it, saying that number was used to call Weevil; it is clearly the same phone call being referenced.
- When Veronica tells Stewart how she's struggled to loosen the lug nuts on the wheel with a flat tire, he tells her that she'll need a jack to raise the car first. If the car were raised prior to loosening the nuts, they could not be removed at all, the wheel would spin freely with every attempt.
- This episode had an estimated audience size of 3.12 million US viewers on its first airing.
Ratings are based on Nielsen Media Research data and are obtained from Mediaweek.